So I have been a longtime fan of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (TOS). It has been an encouraging part of our homeschool journey. Something that gives reviews of products, good articles about a wide variety of topics and shows how much curriculum is out there for homeschoolers today!
They started going digital within the past year (it could be more, it could be less…time runs together now). When they did that they created an online presence to subscribe to that had e-books, lesson plans provided by teachers for k-12, meal plans and so much more!
Well TOS has done it again! They are bringing a library to you! The Schoolhouse Library is more than 175 E-books or Audio books that support homeschooling families.
It doesn’t matter if you are new to homeschooling or a veteran who thinks there needs to be a shake-up. TOS has partnered with many popular publishers to bring you this vast library!
From the Schoolhouse Library Website.
- 2 Study Guides from YWAM
- Draw Write Now Sampler E-Book by Barker Creek
- Heroines of the Past Victorian unit study from Amy Puetz
- Map Trek: Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest
- Teaching Writing E-Book from WriteShop
- 15 audio E-Books from My Audio School in history and literature
- A Glimpse at Carnivorous Plants Lapbook from In the Hands of a Child
- Video from Jessica Hulcy on “Learning as a Family”
- From Frazzled to Focused: 7 Planning Tools for Busy Moms from Mary Jo Tate
It covers all ages, grade levels and 25 different topics! From Art & Math to Special Needs! I don’t think anything is left out at all!
So you may be wondering, “How much is this collection?” Well, it’s a one time price of $25! Just the Heroines of the Past and the 2 Guides from YWAM are that on their own! Honestly, this is a GREAT deal. I can’t wait to dive right into it!